What do you do when you are coming from work, tired and very hungry? You look for anything in your fridge and make tasty stir fry but if you are like me and your fridge is often empty then you definitely pass through Tesco and get all your ingredients. This took me 30 minutes to prepare and was totally worth it. Here is the recipe:
- 1 packet baby corn
- 250g chicken breakfast
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- I/2 punnet of mushroom
- 1 packet of mangetout peas
- red pepper and green pepper
- chicken stock (I used a stock pot)
- olive oil
- warm olive oil and add chicken strips and fry until golden brown
- add the baby corn, mangetout peas , sliced mushroom as well as the pepper. fry for a few minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and then add the chicken stock
- Reduce the heat and let it simmer
- Serve with basmati rice or cauliflower rice and a salad of your choice.